Wednesday, July 12, 2006

7-11-06 Black Tuesday Mumbai

Seven separate bombs hit Mumbai's western railway stations last night beginning at six thirty pm and starting with the Matunga train station. As many of you know, I just returned this last Sunday from Szaravas, Hungary and am back at work -- a stones throw from the Matunga station, which is also my preferred mode of transport. I luckily was at the office at the time, close enough to hear the blast, but not affected by it physically. Everyone from my office who left at the times of the bombings has been accounted for, and I have been in touch with folk here who are all alright. Thanks so much to all for your messages and for getting in touch with me - I love and miss all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter